Monday 3 March 2014

A cake to celebrate 5 Birthdays/ Eggless Strawberry Coulis Cake for Birthday

A cake to celebrate 5 Birthdays/
Eggless Strawberry Coulis Cake for Birthday
Hi Friends,
Today i am here with a cake to celebrate 5 birthdays together. Yes 5 birthdays. On 27th Feb its my kids and my younger sister birthday and on 28th feb is my birthday and very next day is my brother-in-law (sister's husband birthday, whose birthday is on 27th feb). So its my both kids, me, my sister and her husband. We all celebrate our birthdays togather. You can also see my post here. Last year i have made DOLL CAKE for my daughter and BAT BALL CAKE for my son. This year i am not having time and bit in skeptic mood so made this cake for all 5 of us. Hope you will enjoy it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY KIDDOS PARI & CASH
MOST LOVABLE SISTER MEENA 
and 
MOST ADORABLE JIJU


Ingredients:-

For Cake -  See her

For Strawberry Coulis- see here

For Chocolate Sauce- See here

I have recipe of this cake earlier. Only two ingredients are changed. 



  1. I have use strawberry coulis instead of Pineapple jam.
  2. Used vegetable oil instead of ghee. 
  3. Used chocolate Sauce and sugar candy to decorate the cake.
Method:-
CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE


Firstly i studded only one sugar candy at center 
then i felt to make flower of it


whenever i use chocolate sauce to cover the cake i let the sauce spread at the sides also. I never wipe it out.
For more finishing you can use to coat it as sides

Notes:-

  1. You can make this cake with any other jam of your choice.
  2. You can serve this cake as snack also without icing.
Hope you will like it
Love
PariCash

5 comments:

  1. Excellent and lovely looking preparation. Cake looks excellent.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww..cake looks so yummy n delicious.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing cake to celebrates 5 peoples b'day :) the cake looks fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete