Sunday 22 December 2013

Pepper Corn Chat/ Corn Pepper Masala

Pepper Corn Chat/
Corn Pepper Masala
Hi Friends,
From last few weeks i become addict to corn chat. The chat corners at metro station are responsible for this addiction. By the time i deboard metro and comes out through elevators the aroma grabs me and i find my self standing in front of that chat counter ordering medium corn chat. Everyday i decide to stop myself going that side but i don't know how should i get rid of my addiction. Last week end while buying veggies i saw a packet of corn and immediately  bought it.
I made it on Saturday evening as snack. My son loved it a lot and my addiction got some relief as i was craving for it badly. So while having it i felt so satisfied and my craving was suppressed immediately. Have you felt the same addiction for some of very common chat or street food that you can't resist to buying them everyday? pls let me know so that i can know that i am not the only one here.

Ingredients:-
Corn- 1 packet (almost 1.5 cup)
Butter- 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Chat Masala-1/2 tsp
Lemon-1

Method:-
Gather all your ingredients before proceeding

First of all we will boil the corn

boil 3 cups water+1/2 tsp salt and add corn

it will take hardly 5-7 minutes to cook them

see they become fluffy and shiny

 Drain and take them in a bowl

Add butter and mix well


Butter melted and mixed 

now squeeze lemon and mix well again

add pepper powder +chat masala

Mix well

SERVE WARM



I love this color

Notes:-

  1. Adding butter will make it smooth, shiny and melt in mouth texture so don't skip it.
  2. Increase Decrease spices according to your taste. I wanted to make pepper corn so used more pepper then chat masala.
  3. You can add some chilly powder or flakes for spicier version.
Hope you will like it
Love
PariCash

No comments:

Post a Comment