Saturday 26 October 2013

How to make Crispy Banana Chips without Chips Cutter-Chips Maker Banana Chips My Style/ Diwali Savory Recipes/ Navaratri Recipes

How to make Crispy Banana Chips without Chips Cutter-Chips Maker
Banana Chips My Style/
Diwali Savory Recipes/
Navaratri Recipes
Hi Friends,
You must have heard this saying "Necessity is the mother of Invention" It is very much true. There are times when we plan to make something and while preparing we came to know that some ingredient is missing or gadget is not there or gadget not in working condition then instead of leaving the hope we should try to find something which can work for it. I really thank blogging world to make me so efficient to use my instincts to create something which can become tip for those who are in need. like if we don't have chips maker at home and we are not able to slice thinly which is a must to make crispy chips. so how could we make crispy chips when we have only a knife and these two hands gifted by God to use. I think its enough to tell you the story behind my banana chips.
I bought raw banana last Monday to make chips out of it. Yesterday i was determined to make chips so after dinner i started preparing to make chips and when i searched for chips maker my mom told me that that was broken i was disappointed a lot and then my mom told me to not lost the hope. I said if i will slice by hand then chips would not be that crispy and that will take lot more time to fry them. She told me the method of double frying as earlier these gadgets were not available so they use to make something like this. I went ahead and the result was amazing. My chips were perfectly crispy and the taste was authentic. If you have chips make then you don't need to double fry as hand sliced chips are thick and takes time to cook from inside out. So friends i loved the outcome and thanked my mom for helping me. Love you MOM.

Ingredients:-
Raw Banana/kacha kela-6-7
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Turmeric-3/4 tsp
Oil - for frying

Method:-
Ingredients

cut the sides of banana

peel off the skin

All Done

Rinse in water to clean the dirt if any
(if you feel the banana is clean then skip this step and slice them)

pet it dry with a clean cloth or tissue paper

slice them as thin as possible

heat oil in a kadai

first they will sink

then they will arise on top

fry them on low flame, stirring in between

remove and let them cool down

now fry them again on low flame stirring in between

see they are perfectly fried

take them out

DONE

Now while they are hot put them in a bowl

add turmeric and salt and toss well

READY TO EAT


THEY WERE YUMMMMMM

Linking to http://uk-rasoi.blogspot.co.uk/
hosted by http://nandooskitchen.blogspot.in/2013/09/cuppa.html 


http://uk-rasoi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/festive-collections-navratri-recipes.html


http://gayathriscookspot.blogspot.in/2013/10/diwali-special-announcement-and-moms.html


http://cooksjoy.com/blog/2013/10/diwali-bash-2013-event-announcement.html


Notes:-

  1. After first frying you can mix salt and turmeric and then fry again. 
  2. Always fry on low flame and keep stirring in between.
  3. You can also add chat masala for more tasty chips.

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

Love

PariCash

5 comments: